Caregivers (Care Partners) - Cambridge
3 Months Fixed-term
We are currently seeking three Caregivers (Care Partners) to work on a fixed-term basis in our village until the end of September 2019.
The new care suites is home to 24 residents in two 'households' at Selwyn St Andrews located in Cambridge, Waikato. Each household functions just like a home, with its own living room and open plan kitchen and large balcony for relaxing. Whanau and friends are not only able to visit but can help to care for their loved ones by using the household kitchen to prepare a meal and stay overnight in a guest room, for example, therefore creating a warm and dynamic environment for a Caregiver to work within.
The available rosters are:
- 31 hours per week shift: Thursday to Sunday 1500-2315
- 15.5 hours per week shift: Friday and Saturday 1500-2315
- 12 hours per week shift: Friday and Saturday 1600-2200
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A minimum of 6 months of NZ working experience ideally in aged care
- Eligibility to work in NZ
- A full and clean Drivers License
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- An outgoing personality with a positive attitude
- Empathetic and caring nature
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with the ability to work collaboratively with others
This role represents a great opportunity to work in a professional, growing organisation, we offer an opportunity to work in a unique care home, a new care facility, an extensive education programme and genuine opportunities for further development.
If you think you have the skills, experience, and attitude needed to excel in this role, APPLY NOW!