Senior Village Administrator - Selwyn Village
The Selwyn Foundation has led the way in improving the quality of life of senior citizens for over sixty years. A trusted name in the provision of care and services to older people, we pride ourselves on our reputation for innovation and delivering the best possible experience for our residents and customers.
We are looking for an exceptional senior level Administrator to work at our largest facility - Selwyn Village in Pt Chevalier. We are seeking someone who is enthusiastic, keen to help with improving the service we provide, someone who can demonstrate initiative and can work methodically and with attention to detail. We need a team player who can work very productively with colleagues across the village to complete work in an efficient and timely way.
Your responsibilities will range from providing administrative support to the Village Management team, while supervising the Administrators within the residential care facilities on site, providing them with support and guidance to ensure standards of excellence are maintained. You will also offer a professional and warm welcome to all visitors, reflecting our values, and cover reception when needed. Ideally, you will have a sound understanding of accounts - a background in finance would be an advantage.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Proven administration experience with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Capable of working quickly in MS Office [Outlook, Word, and Excel]
- Background in accounts - payable and receivable
- Strong people and interpersonal skills
- Well-developed communication skills - both written and oral
- Strong attention to detail, time management and the ability to prioritise work flow
- High standard of personal presentation
- Plenty of energy, enthusiasm and above all, a team player
This is a full time (40hrs per week) position.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of our elders. You will need to be proactive, show ‘empathy and heart' in all you do, as well as have a willingness to learn and have the flexibility to work in a very busy and always changing work environment.
In return, we offer competitive pay, free parking and a friendly environment in a stunning location.
Apply online now via our website by visiting http://selwyncare.currentjobs.co.nz
Applications Close Friday 26th July 2019