Kitchen Assistants - Aged Care - Selwyn Bureau
- Flexibility and choice - make the job fit YOUR lifestyle!
- EXCELLENT hourly rates
- Friendly, supportive team
- Career development
Selwyn Bureau is seeking experienced and passionate Kitchen Assistants to join their team on a casual basis to work at Selwyn villages in the Waikato region. If you are looking for some extra shifts, or would like to work according to your availability, then look no further! We have various shifts available during weekdays and weekends, so flexibility and reliability are essential. Shifts can vary from morning to afternoon.
The benefit of being a casual Kitchen Assistant is that you get to pick the hours you are available to work. Make your job fit around your lifestyle. Whether you want part-time or full-time hours, YOU CHOOSE!
Reporting to the Chef Manager, as a Kitchen hand you will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of nutritious meals in compliance with all Food & Hygiene regulations.
- Have previous experience within a similar role and have the ability to step into the chef role where required
- Be flexible and work independently
- Hold a full driver's license
- An effective team member that works in a manner that reflects The Selwyn Way (faith, care, independence, wellness)
- Be customer focused with a friendly personality
The Selwyn Foundation is one of New Zealand's largest charitable provider of services to people over 65. For over 60 years, we have provided a high quality continuum of care to our residents. Faith guides us in everything we do and the interrelationship of Care, Independence, Wellness and Diversity drives us to deliver the best possible outcome for the ageing person, who is central to everything we do.
If you think you have the skills, experience and attitude needed to excel in this role, apply now! We would love to hear from you!