Caregiver - Hamilton
- Excellent hourly rates
- Be a part of a supportive and friendly team in a close-knit retirement village environment
- Conveniently located in central Hamilton
- Free onsite parking
About the role
Selwyn Wilson Carlile, Hamilton, enjoys an enduring reputation in the Waikato as an experienced, reputable provider of aged care services. Situated in Grey Street, Hamilton East, the Village is close to shopping facilities and public transport.
We are currently seeking a Caregiver for Saturday & Sunday - (3.00pm to 9pm) 12hrs/wk.
As a Caregiver you will be responsible for providing residents with safe care and daily support in accordance with individual care plans, ensuring their needs are met with patience, understanding, dignity and respect. Your tasks will cover personal hygiene care, assisting at meal times and cleaning duties.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A minimum of 12 months' NZ working experience - ideally in aged care
- Eligibility to work in NZ permanently
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- An outgoing personality with a positive attitude
- Empathetic and caring nature
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with the ability to work collaboratively with others
About The Selwyn Foundation:
The Selwyn Foundation is one of New Zealand's largest charitable providers of services to people aged over 65. Our charitable mission is to deliver quality services that are responsive to the ageing person and their family, ensuring that our charitable outreach supports those who are vulnerable or in need.
If you are looking for your next opportunity and believe, you have the right skills and attributes to make a difference, apply now!