Caregiver - Selwyn Park - Whangarei
- Very competitive hourly rates offered
- Permanent role, FIXED shift/rosters
- Free parking
- Great work-life balance
This is a great opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our Elders and help support them "The Selwyn Way".
As a Caregiver you will be responsible for providing residents with safe care and daily support in accordance with individual care plans, ensuring their needs are met with patience, understanding, dignity and respect. Your tasks will cover personal hygiene care, assisting at mealtimes and cleaning duties.
Selwyn Park Village, Whangarei, is set in park-like grounds seven kilometres from Whangarei city centre and is surrounded by grasslands, with mature trees and a native bush backdrop.
We currently have the following permanent vacancy working 64.5 hrs/fortnight:
- Week 1: Mon, Tue 1600-2230; Thur, Fri 1500-2300; Sun 0700-1500
- Week 2: Mon, Tue, Sat, Sun 0700-1500
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A minimum of 12 months of NZ working experience, ideally in aged care
- Eligibility to work in NZ permanently
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- An outgoing personality with a positive attitude
- Empathetic and caring nature
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with the ability to work collaboratively with others
If you are looking for your next opportunity and believe, you have the right skills and attributes to make a difference, apply now!