Resource Coordinator - Selwyn Village - 6 month Fixed Term contract
- Point Chevalier location with free onsite parking
- Lovely Retirement Village environment
- Full time - Monday to Friday position
- 6 month Fixed Term contract
- Great team atmosphere
As we continue to grow, an exciting opportunity has emerged for a Resource Coordinator to join our team based in Selwyn Village, Point Chevalier on a six month fixed term contract to assist with the integration of new residents as they move into our newly build apartments.
Reporting to the Assistant Village Manager, you will work alongside other hospitality, sales consultant and resident services staff and be the central point of contact for the relocation of all residents to the new apartments. A key part of this role is to ensure new residents are welcomed in an exceptional way that reflects the ‘Selwyn Way'. You will ensure our Elders are provided with a professional quality service that is vibrant, warm and welcoming for them, their families and visitors, reflecting the Foundation's values.
You will deal with all enquiries from intending residents, assist with open days, liaise with IT to ensure all services are set up, set up resident files, oversee delivery truck movements and provide resident induction programmes to deliver a meaningful orientation.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Proven experience working in healthcare, sales, administration, retail or hospitality.
- Computer literacy with excellence in MS Office
- Highly developed verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and ability to prioritise workload
- A fun-loving personality with a positive attitude
- High standard of personal presentation and communication skills
- Great energy and enthusiasm
- Empathetic, warm and caring nature will be essential
This is a full time, 6 month fixed contract role working Monday to Friday, starting from 5th July 2021 through to 31st January 2022. On occasion some weekend work may be required.
This role represents a great opportunity to work in a professional, growing organisation, where you can make a real difference to the lives of our Elders.
If you have a passion for delivering customer service excellence and can display strong interpersonal skills then we want to hear from you. APPLY NOW!
The Selwyn Foundation is one of New Zealand's largest charitable providers of services to people over 65. For over 60 years we have provided a high quality continuum of care to our residents. Faith guides us in everything we do and the interrelationship of Care, Independence, Wellness and Diversity drives us to deliver the best possible outcome for the ageing person, who is central to everything we do.