Village Receptionist - Selwyn Park, Whangarei
- Permanent, Part time role, Monday to Friday
- Retirement Village environment
Be a part of a supportive and friendly team in a close-knit retirement village environment that is set in park-like grounds seven kilometers from Whangarei city centre and is surrounded by grasslands, with mature trees and a native bush backdrop.
Selwyn Park Retirement Village is seeking an experienced receptionist on a part-time basis. You will be responsible for providing a professional ‘front of house' and a warm welcome to all visitors which reflects the values of our organisation.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.30am to 3.00pm = 25 hours per week.
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing a professional warm welcome to all Visitors, Residents and families
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries effectively and efficiently
- Providing assistance to residents (e.g. receipting payments for excursions/events, logging maintenance requests, arranging transport).
- Assisting with preparations for meetings, events and conferences
- Maintaining occupancy spreadsheets and cash handling
- Other administrative duties
- Proven experience in a similar role
- A ‘bright and friendly' nature
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational / time management skills
- Advanced experience in working with MS Office applications
- High standard of personal presentation
- A positive ‘can do' attitude
We're looking for someone with life experience, common sense and willingness to learn and adapt in a busy, changing environment. In return we offer a competitive pay, friendly team and a lovely working environment.
If you think you have the skills, experience and attitude needed to excel in this role, APPLY NOW through our online application form with a current CV and covering letter telling us why you're the ideal candidate for the job!