Village Administrator - Aged Care - Selwyn Village
- Point Chevalier location with free onsite parking
- Lovely Retirement Village environment
- Permanent, full time position - Monday to Friday
- Great team atmosphere
We are seeking an exceptional administrator to work in our beautiful, modern hospital & Resthome facility located at Selwyn Village in Pt Chevalier.
The position is working the following hours:
Monday to Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm = 40 hrs week - some flexibility is required from time to time.
About the role:
Your responsibilities will range from supporting the management team, providing reception/hospitality services, welcoming visitors, maintaining databases/registers, time & attendance system, coordinating meetings and resident appointments, maintain petty cash, assisting with events, assisting with documentation relating to audits, compliance and certification renewal, as well as other ad hoc duties.
We are seeking someone who is enthusiastic, keen to help with improving the service we provide, someone who can demonstrate initiative and can work methodically and with attention to detail. We need a team member who can work very productively with colleagues across the Selwyn village to complete work in an efficient and timely way.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Proven administration experience with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Capable of working quickly in MS Office [Outlook, Word and Excel]
- Enjoyment dealing with and be able to work competently with numbers
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and the ability to prioritise work flow
- High standard of personal presentation
- Plenty of energy, enthusiasm and being a team player
- enjoy being busy and love variety
Ivan Ward Centre at Selwyn Village. Pt Chevalier is a home to 90 residents in seven 'households' with each household functioning just like home, with its own living room, open plan kitchen and a large balcony for relaxing. Whanau and friends are able to visit, and help to care for their loved ones.
If you think you have the skills, experience and attitude needed to excel in this role, APPLY NOW!