Registered Nurse - Aged Care - 32hrs per week - Variable shifts
- Excellent pay rates + allowances as applicable
- Papakura Location - Selwyn Oaks Retirement Village
- Guaranteed total hours - 32 hours per week
- Beautiful new care facility - Hospital / Resthome level care
- Permanent position
- Working Variable shifts each week (AM, PM & Nightshift)
A unique opportunity now exists for an experienced Registered Nurse to join Selwyn Bureau to work in a permanent position based at Selwyn Oaks in Papakura. We are offering a guaranteed 32 hours per week across variable shifts (AM, PM and Nightshifts), and there may be opportunity each week for you to pick up an extra shift if you wish. If you are looking for variety in your work, then this is the role for you!
Our villages operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so flexibility is essential.
About the role
As an experienced Registered Nurse, your strong communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to interact well with residents and family members of all backgrounds. This role involves being a good leader as you will lead the clinical care provision within the care home. Reliable and trustworthy, you will pride yourself on your clinical expertise, compassion and respect for the residents.
You MUST have a current and valid NZNC registration and APC, with preferably a minimum of 2 years NZ Aged Care experience.
Current InterRAI training is also desirable.
Other requirements include:
- Legal rights to live and work in New Zealand - we will support work visa applications if you are residing in NZ already, if required.
- Proven nursing experience in Aged Care is preferred
- Sound clinical knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
If you think you have the skills, experience and attitude needed to excel in this role, APPLY NOW! We would love to talk with you today.