Caregivers - Aged Care - Selwyn Bureau - Waikato region
- Hamilton and Cambridge locations
- Flexibility and choice - make the job fit YOUR lifestyle!
- Excellent hourly rates
- Friendly and supportive teams
Selwyn Bureau is seeking experienced and passionate Caregivers to join their team on a casual basis to work at Selwyn Retirement villages in the Waikato region.
If you are looking for some extra shifts, or would like to work according to your availability, then look no further! We have various shifts available during weekdays and weekends. Shifts can vary from morning, afternoon and nights.
The benefit of being a Casual Caregiver is that you get to pick the hours/shifts and location you are available to work. Make your job fit around your lifestyle. Whether you want part-time or full-time hours, YOU CHOOSE! Shifts vary from AM, PM and nights and you choose what shifts you want to work. Ideally flexibility with shifts and location is desirable.
As a casual Caregiver you will be responsible for providing residents with safe care and daily support in accordance with individual care plans, ensuring their needs are met with patience, understanding, dignity and respect. Your tasks will cover personal hygiene care, assisting at meal times and cleaning duties.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- NZ caregiving experience ideally in aged care
- Eligibility to work in NZ permanently
- Ideally have a Health and Wellbeing qualification
- An outgoing personality with a positive attitude
- Empathetic and caring nature
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with the ability to work collaboratively with others
If you think you have the skills, experience and attitude needed to excel in this role, apply now! We would love to hear from you!