Caregiver - Selwyn Park - Whangarei
- Excellent hourly rates + weekend & nightshift allowances
- Permanent FULL TIME role
- FIXED shift/rosters - includes NIGHT SHIFTS
- Aged Care
We are looking for experienced and passionate caregiver to join the friendly team at Selwyn Park, Whangarei for the following permanent FULL TIME vacancy of 75 hrs / Fortnight:
Week 1: Monday to Friday - 2300-0700
Week 2: Monday, Tuesday 2300-0700 & Thursday to Saturday 1500-2300
As a Caregiver you will be responsible for providing residents with safe care and daily support in accordance with individual care plans, ensuring their needs are met with patience, understanding, dignity and respect. Your tasks will cover personal hygiene care, assisting at meal times and cleaning duties.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A minimum of 12 months NZ working experience ideally in Aged care
- Eligibility to work in NZ permanently
- Level 2 or higher NZ Health and Wellbeing qualification is desirable
- An outgoing personality with a positive attitude and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Empathetic and caring nature
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with the ability to work collaboratively with others
Selwyn Park Village, Whangarei, is set in park-like grounds seven kilometers from Whangarei city centre and is surrounded by grasslands, with mature trees and a native bush backdrop.
If you are looking for your next opportunity and believe, you have the right skills and attributes to make a difference, apply today!