Care Partner (Caregiver) - Part time role - Cambridge
- Excellent competitive hourly rates offered + allowances
- Aged Care - lovely Retirement village environment
- Fixed PM shifts
- Permanent, PART TIME role, 3 days week - 23.25 hours
- Cambridge location with free parking
We are seeking a passionate Care Partner to join the friendly team at Selwyn St Andrews Retirement Village in Cambridge, working in our Hospital & Resthome level care facility. Are you working around child care or looking to get back to work part time? - then this could be your perfect opportunity.
We have the following Permanent Part time vacancy (3 days per week) available:
Monday, Thursday & Saturday 1500-2315 = 23.25 hours per week
About the role
As a Care Partner you will be responsible for providing residents with safe care and daily support in accordance with individual care plans, ensuring their needs are met with patience, understanding, dignity and respect. Your tasks will cover personal hygiene care, assisting at meal times and Housekeeping duties.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- NZ caregiving experience ideally in aged care
- Eligibility to work in NZ permanently
- Ideally have a Health and Wellbeing qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- An outgoing personality with a positive attitude
- Empathetic and caring nature
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with the ability to work collaboratively with others
About Selwyn St Andrews
Moxon Centre at Selwyn St Andrews in Cambridge is home to 24 residents with each ‘household' functioning just like home - with its own living room, open plan kitchen and a large balcony for relaxing. Whanau and friends are able to visit and help to care for their loved ones.
If you are looking for your next opportunity and believe, you have the right skills and attributes to make a difference, apply now!