Registered Nurse - Permanent, Part time
- Part time AM shift - 2 days per week (16hrs)
- Papakura location with free car parking
- New care suites
- Supportive and friendly team in an extensive, village environment
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse for Selwyn Oaks in Papakura to work 2 days per week - Friday & Saturday 0645-1515 (16hrs per week).
About the role
This role involves being a good leader and having effective problem-solving skills, as you will lead the clinical care provision within the care home. Reporting to the Care Manager, your strong communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to interact well with residents and family members of all backgrounds and to work with them on designing their individualised care plans. Reliable and trustworthy, you will pride yourself on your clinical expertise, compassion and respect for the person.
You MUST have a current and valid NZNC registration and APC, with preferably 12 months NZ working experience. Current InterRAI training is also desirable.
To be successful in this role, you must be passionate about making a difference in the lives of Elders, love to help others, and have leadership abilities.
Other requirements include:
- Legal rights to live and work in New Zealand
- New Zealand Registered Nurse with current APC
- Proven nursing experience in Aged Care is prefered
- Sound clinical knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Interai trained is desirable
If you're looking for your next opportunity and believe you have the right skills and attributes to make a significant difference in the lives of New Zealand's seniors, apply now!