Care Partners (Caregivers) - Cambridge
- Very competitive hourly rates offered
- Fixed shift/rosters
- Cambridge location
- Free onsite parking
This is a great opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our Elders and help support them "The Selwyn Way". You will provide residents with the comforts and security of home by providing choice and helping with everything that goes on at home such as food.
As a Care Partner you will be responsible for providing residents with safe care and daily support in accordance with individual care plans, ensuring their needs are met with patience, understanding, dignity and respect. Your tasks will cover personal hygiene care, assisting at meal times and cleaning duties.
Our new Moxon Centre at Selwyn St Andrews in Cambridge is now open and is home to 24 residents with each 'household' functioning just like home - with its own living room, open plan kitchen and a large balcony for relaxing. Whanau and friends are able to visit and help to care for their loved ones.
We are currently seeking Care Partners for the following 3 vacancies across AM shifts and PM shifts. Shift vacancies to suit everyone - apply now!
- Vacancy 1: Friday to Monday - 0700-1500 - 30.5 hours per week
- Vacancy 2: Thursday to Saturday - 1500-2315 - 23.25 hours per week
- Vacancy 3: Friday and Saturday - 1600-2200 - 12 hours per week
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A minimum of 12 months' NZ working experience, ideally in aged care
- Eligibility to work in NZ permanently
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- An outgoing personality with a positive attitude
- Empathetic and caring nature
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with the ability to work collaboratively with others
If you are looking for your next opportunity and believe, you have the right skills and attributes to make a difference, apply now!