Caregiver - Selwyn Park - Whangarei
- Very competitive hourly rates offered
- Fixed shift/rosters
- Free parking
This is a great opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our Elders and help support them "The Selwyn Way".
As a Caregiver you will be responsible for providing residents with safe care and daily support in accordance with individual care plans, ensuring their needs are met with patience, understanding, dignity and respect. Your tasks will cover personal hygiene care, assisting at meal times and cleaning duties.
Selwyn Park Village, Whangarei, is set in park-like grounds seven kilometers from Whangarei city centre and is surrounded by grasslands, with mature trees and a native bush backdrop.
The current vacant shift is 56.5 hrs per fortnight:
- Week 1: Monday - Tuesday 1600-2230; Thursday - Friday 1500-2300; Sunday 0700-1500
- Week 2: Monday - Tuesday 0700-1500; Saturday - Sunday 0700-1500
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A minimum of 12 months' NZ working experience, ideally in aged care
- Eligibility to work in NZ permanently
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- An outgoing personality with a positive attitude
- Empathetic and caring nature
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with the ability to work collaboratively with others
If you are looking for your next exciting opportunity and believe, you have the right skills and attributes to make a difference, apply now!