Care Partners (Caregivers) - Pt Chevalier
- Very competitive hourly rates
- Fixed shift/rosters
- Beauitful new working enviroment
- Pt Chevalier location
- Free parking
About the role
As a Care Partner you will be responsible for providing residents with safe care and daily support in accordance with individual care plans, ensuring their needs are met with patience, understanding, dignity and respect. Your tasks will cover personal hygiene care, assisting at meal times and cleaning duties.
Our new Ivan Ward Centre at Selwyn Village is home to 90 residents in seven 'households' with each household functioning just like home, with each having its own living room, open plan kitchen and a large balcony for relaxing. Whanau and friends are able to visit and help to care for their loved ones.
We are currently seeking Care Partners for they following vacancies:
- Vacancy 1: Wed to Sun (0700-1515) 38.75hr wk
- Vacancy 2: Fri to Tues (0700-1515) 38.75r wk
- Vacancy 3: Thurs to Mon (0700-1515) 38.75hr wk
- Vacancy 4: Wed to Sun (0700-1515) Sun (1500-2315) 38.75hr wk
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A minimum of 12 months' NZ working experience, ideally in aged care
- Eligibility to work in NZ permanently
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- An outgoing personality with a positive attitude
- Empathetic and caring nature
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with the ability to work collaboratively with others
This is a great opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our Elders and help support them "The Selwyn Way".
If you are looking for your next opportunity and believe, you have the right skills and attributes to make a difference, apply now!