Resident Services Representative - Aged Care
- Hillsborough location
- Stunning retirement village environment
- Free parking on site
We have an exciting and rare opportunity available to join the Resident Services team at Selwyn Heights Village in Hillsborough.
Reporting to the Assistant Village Manager you will be responsible for providing professional care services to residents living independently. Resident Services provides support and help for residents in different ways throughout the day, liaising with families as well as welcoming visitors to the village.
Specific duties include:
- Undertaking welfare visits and responding to urgent calls for assistance
- Assisting with the delivery of optional services including meal deliveries, wellness checks, and medication administration
- Assisting with the movement of residents by buggy around the site
- Being the first staff member they call when residents need our help
- General administration at the front desk and facilities management day-to-day
You'll be well supported and assisted by other staff and your managers.
This is a permanent role working rostered shifts of 52.50 hours per fortnight as follows:
- Week 1: Thursday to Sunday 2:30pm to 10:00pm
- Week 2: Thursday, Friday and Sunday 2.30pm to 10.00pm
Other key requirements include:
- Understanding the needs of our elderly residents and delivering excellent service
- A passion for the work a strong work ethic
- Helpful communication skills, both in person and in writing
- Competent in Outlook, Word and basic Excel
- A high standard of personal presentation and a full driver's license
- Plenty of energy, enthusiasm and a keen team worker
- An empathetic and caring nature
- Previous experience in caregiving or hospitality would be advantageous
If you have a passion for customer service, can demonstrate your ability to work well with others and care for older people and if you have proven experience ideally in healthcare or as a Caregiver in Aged Care, then we want to hear from you.