Client Sales Manager | Retirement Villages
We are seeking an exceptional relationship development expert who ideally has a background in commercial or residential property management, and has technical knowledge and understanding in conveyancing, valuations, commercial property law - to name a few - as well as an appreciation and experience of property market factors - ideally within aged care, such as design and décor, which will help influence the ability to market and sell.
Primarily based at Selwyn Heights Village, Hillsborough, we are seeking someone who is empathetic, caring and compassionate, someone who has the proven ability to be flexible and adapt their 'interactive' style to meet the needs of our residents and their families, supporting them in making the best decisions going forward.
Key responsibilities include:
- Client relationship management
- Positive and collaborative work style with all departments of our organisation
- Guide and support the Sales Consultant, who is a direct report
- Apartment/Villa Sales - new developments and re-sales
- Working with the marketing team to develop advertising/promotions
- Independent Living Portfolio Pricing Strategy
- Legal and contractual activities
- Ensuring compliance with the RVA Code of Practice and standard operating procedures
At the same time, you will have a sound understanding of sales strategies with proven experience in a similar role. With a minimum of 5 years' business experience, you will ideally have an understanding of the aged care industry and the provision of retirement and residential services.
Other requirements include:
- High level of professionalism and values-based approach
- Patience and an understanding nature
- A self-starter, autonomous with exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great computer skills and quick to learn new systems
The Selwyn Foundation is a charitable organisation dedicated to serving older people, in particular those who are vulnerable or in need. With over 60 years of service, The Selwyn Foundation is known for the quality of services provided and the way we deliver those services recognising The Selwyn Way through the values of faith, care, wellness and independence.
This role represents a great opportunity to work in a professional, growing organisation and sector where you can make a real difference to the lives of others.