Registered Nurse - Part time role - Papakura
- Aged care
- Permanent Part time position available
- Excellent pay rates offered
- Certainty of hours through fixed rosters
- Beautiful new care suites
- Papakura location with FREE car parking
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our team at Selwyn Oaks Retirement Village in Papakura. Our vibrant new residential care Centre has set a new standard within the aged care and retirement village sectors, offering state-of-the-art design, a "household" layout and a pioneering model of care.
We have the following Permanent PART TIME vacancy available:
Friday and Saturday 2245-0715, Monday and Tuesday 1500-2200 = 29 hrs/wk
There will also be the opportunity to pick up extra shifts if desired, if staff are away on leave etc.
About the role:
This role involves being a good leader and having effective problem-solving skills, as you will lead the clinical care provision within the care home. Reporting to the Care Manager, your strong communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to interact well with residents and family members of all backgrounds and to work with them on designing their individualised care plans. Reliable and trustworthy, you will pride yourself on your clinical expertise, compassion and respect for the person.
You MUST have a current and valid NZNC registration and APC, with preferably 1 to 2 years NZ Aged Care experience. Current InterRAI training is also desirable.
Other requirements include:
- Legal rights to live and work in New Zealand
- Proven nursing experience in Aged Care is preferred
- Sound clinical knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
Wonderful opportunities await you - Apply today!