Care Supervisor - Selwyn Park - Whangarei
- Competitive hourly rates offered
- Permanent role
- FIXED am shifts/roster
- Great work-life balance
Calling all experienced Caregivers looking for a leadership opportunity!
We are seeking a Care Supervisor to join the team at Selwyn Park for the following permanent full-time vacancy working 72 hrs/fortnight:
Week 1: Monday to Thursday 0645-1515
Week 2: Monday to Friday 0645-1515
About the role:
You will be guiding caregivers under the supervision of the Registered Nurse. Honest and reliable, you will be responsible for administering medication and providing residents with safe care and daily support in accordance with individual care plans, ensuring their needs are met with patience, understanding, dignity and respect.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A minimum of 1-2 years' NZ working experience ideally in aged care
- Eligibility to work in NZ permanently
- Medication competency and experience in Dementia care
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills & the ability to build and maintain relationships and guide staff
- An outgoing personality with a positive attitude
- Empathetic and caring nature
- A team player with the ability to work collaboratively with others
In return, we offer competitive pay rates, a friendly supportive environment, an extensive education programme and opportunities for further development.
Selwyn Park Village, Whangarei, is set in park-like grounds seven kilometers from Whangarei city centre and is surrounded by grasslands, with mature trees and a native bush backdrop.
If you are looking for your next opportunity and believe you have the right skills and attributes to make a difference, then apply now!