Registered Nurse - Sarah Selwyn Hospital, Selwyn Village
- Aged Care
- Permanent position
- Night shift vacancy = 32hrs wk
- Excellent pay rates offered + additional allowances
- Certainty of hours through fixed rosters
- Point Chevalier location with FREE car parking
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse for this Permanent part time Night Shift position, to join the team at Sarah Selwyn (Hospital & Resthome level care) in Selwyn Village, Point Chevalier
We currently have the following permanent Part time vacancy available:
Saturday to Tuesday - 2245-0715 = 32 hrs per wk
About the role:
This role involves being a good leader and having effective problem-solving skills, as you will lead the clinical care provision within the care home. Reporting to the Care Manager, your strong communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to interact well with residents and family members of all backgrounds and to work with them on designing their individualised care plans. Reliable and trustworthy, you will pride yourself on your clinical expertise, compassion and respect for the person.
You MUST have a current and valid NZNC registration and APC, with preferably 2 years NZ Aged Care experience. Current InterRAI training is also desirable.
Other requirements include:
- Legal rights to live and work in New Zealand
- Proven nursing experience in Aged Care is preferred
- Sound clinical knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
The Selwyn Foundation is one of New Zealand's largest charitable providers of services to people aged over 65. Our charitable mission is to deliver quality services that are responsive to the ageing person and their family, ensuring that our charitable outreach supports those who are vulnerable or in need.
If you're looking for your next opportunity and believe you have the right skills and attributes apply today!