House Supervisor - Selwyn House, Birkenhead
- Aged care
- Permanent / part time position
- Weekend role - working 10 hours
- Meal planning and preparation focused
We are seeking a House Supervisor for Selwyn House in Birkenhead - to work afternoons in the weekend.
This role is working Saturday & Sunday from 2:00pm - 7:00pm (10 hours per week)
About the role
As a member of the team, working autonomously, you will provide services to the shared living residents in Selwyn House, Hansen Close, Birkenhead, ensuring their needs and expectations are met, contributing to a healthy and safe living environment for the residents.
You will support residents to maintain their wellbeing and independence, helping with everything that goes on at home, including planning and preparing nutritious meals, organising the weekly shopping and providing recreational activities / hobbies and some housekeeping - looking after residents in communal living environment.
Other requirements include:
- MUST have a full clean driving licence
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Intermediate IT skills (preferable)
- The ability to deliver service excellence
- An outgoing personality with a very positive attitude
- Empathetic and caring nature
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter, the ability to work autonomously with really good organisation skills
- Ideally a relevant qualification in aged care
- First Aid certificate
Set in a quiet street in Birkenhead with charming gardens, Selwyn House offers subsidised rental accommodation for people over 70yrs, made up of 11 residents.
To be successful you must be passionate about making a difference in the lives of Elders, love to help others and be able to work autonomously.
If you think you have the skills, experience and attitude needed to excel in this role, APPLY NOW