Instructional Designer - Aged Care Industry
- Nursing /Clinical education focus
- Aged Care industry
- Senior level position
- Excellent remmuneration offered
About the role
As part of the Selwyn Institute team you will work collaboratively with managers and clinical subject matter experts, both internally and externally, to develop and deliver quality blended and online medical focused learning and orientation packages via the SelwynLearn platform. This position will work with ITO's to coordinate and deliver employee qualifications, as well as be responsible for the successful running of interns and student placements with The Selwyn Foundation.
You are a highly motivated, energetic and well organised individual with a passion for working in Health Care / Aged Care sectors - ideally you will have a medical focused background. You will also be a strong relationship and network builder, actively cultivating positive and productive working relationships across all levels of The Selwyn Foundation and beyond.
- A tertiary degree in health science (nursing) combined with a degree (or equivalent business experience) in adult teaching and learning
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Ideally a background in a similar field in the Aged Care or Health Care sector
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills - both written and oral
- Intermediate level of MS Office skills
- Driving license as you will be required to occasionally travel to sites
- Excellent remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Based in central Auckland
The Selwyn Foundation has led the way in improving the quality of life of senior citizens for over sixty years. A trusted name in the provision of care and services to older people, we pride ourselves on our reputation for innovation and delivering the best possible experience for our residents and customers.
If you are a motivated self-starter with the drive to achieve great things while working in a professional, growing organisation, where you can make a difference to the lives of others, then we want to talk to you.
For further information on this role please contact Joanne MacDonald on 09 815 4794 or apply online now.