Registered Nurse - Whangarei
- Competitive hourly rates plus weekend allowance
- Certainty of hours through fixed AM shifts
- Permanent part-time role in aged care setting
- Great work-life balance
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our friendly team at Selwyn Park Village, Whangarei, working Friday to Sunday 6:45 AM - 3:15 PM = 24 hrs/wk.
There will be opportunities to pick up additional shifts if required.
About the role:
This role involves being a good leader and having effective problem-solving skills, as you will lead the clinical care provision within the care home. Reporting to the Care Manager, your strong communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to interact well with residents and family members of all backgrounds and to work with them on designing their individualised care plans. Reliable and trustworthy, you will pride yourself on your clinical expertise, compassion and respect for the person.
You MUST have a current and valid NZNC registration and APC. Current InterRAI training is also desirable.
Other requirements include:
- A minimum of 2 years NZ Aged Care experience
- Legal rights to live and work in New Zealand
- Proven nursing experience in Aged Care is preferred
- Sound clinical knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
Be a part of a supportive and friendly team in a close-knit retirement village environment that is set in park-like grounds seven kilometers from Whangarei city centre and is surrounded by grasslands, with mature trees and a native bush backdrop.
If you are looking for your next opportunity and believe, you have the right skills and attributes to make a difference, then we would love to hear from you today!