Caregiver - Selwyn Heights - Hillsborough
- Aged Care - lovely retirement village environment
- Excellent competitive hourly rate offered + allowances as applicable
- Hillsborough location with free parking
- Fixed shifts - PM shift roster
- Permanent role 30hr/wk position
We are now seeking an experienced Caregiver to join the team at Selwyn Heights Retirement village to work in our Hospital & Resthome level care facility.
We currently have the following PM vacancy available: Saturday to Wednesday - 1500-2130 = 30 hrs/wk.
As a Caregiver you will be responsible for providing residents with safe care and daily support in accordance with individual care plans, ensuring their needs are met with patience, understanding, dignity and respect. Your tasks will cover personal hygiene care, assisting at mealtimes and cleaning duties.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- NZ caregiving experience ideally in aged care
- Eligibility to work in NZ permanently
- Ideally have Level 3 or 4 Health and Wellbeing qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- An outgoing personality with a positive attitude
- Empathetic and caring nature
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with the ability to work collaboratively with others
About Selwyn Heights
Located in the central suburb of Hillsborough, the stunning location of Selwyn Heights Retirement Village is situated on the eastern border of Monte Cecilia Park.
In return, we offer competitive pay rates, a friendly supportive environment, an extensive education programme and opportunities for further development.
If you are looking for your next opportunity and believe, you have the right skills and attributes to make a difference, apply now!