Caregivers - Aged Care - Selwyn Bureau - Auckland
- Three Auckland locations
- Flexibility and choice - make the job fit YOUR lifestyle!
- EXCELLENT hourly rates
- Lovely working environment with friendly and supportive teams
- Free parking
- Career development opportunities
Selwyn Bureau is seeking experienced and passionate Caregivers in Aged Care, ideally with HOSPITAL LEVEL CARE experience to join their team on a casual basis to work at Selwyn facilities across the Auckland region.
We have the following locations available in Auckland:
- Selwyn Village (Point Chevalier)
- Selwyn Heights (Hillsborough)
- Selwyn Oaks (Papakura)
If you are looking for some extra shifts or would like to work according to your availability, then look no further! We have various shifts available during weekdays and weekends. Shifts vary from AM, PM and nights and you choose what shifts you want to work. Ideally flexibility with shifts and location is desirable.
The benefit of being a casual Caregiver is that YOU get to pick the hours/shifts and location you are available to work. Make your job fit around your lifestyle. Whether you want part-time or full-time hours, YOU CHOOSE!
As a casual Caregiver you will be responsible for providing residents with safe care and daily support in accordance with individual care plans, ensuring their needs are met with patience, understanding, dignity and respect. Your tasks will cover personal hygiene care, assisting at mealtimes and cleaning duties.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- NZ caregiving experience ideally in aged care
- Eligibility to work in NZ permanently
- Ideally have a Health and Wellbeing qualification
- An outgoing personality with a positive attitude
- Empathetic and caring nature
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with the ability to work collaboratively with others
If you think you have the skills, experience and attitude needed to excel in this role, apply now! We would love to hear from you!