Cleaners - Selwyn Bureau - Auckland region
- 3 Auckland locations
- Lovely Retirement Village environment
- Flexibility and choice - make the job fit YOUR lifestyle!
- Free parking
- Friendly, supportive team
Selwyn Bureau is seeking Cleaners to join our team on a casual basis to work at Selwyn Retirement Villages across Auckland.
We have three facilities in the Auckland region:
- Selwyn Heights (Hillsborough),
- Selwyn Village (Point Chevalier)
- Selwyn Oaks (Papakura).
If you would like to work according to your availability then look no further! We have a variety of shifts available during weekdays and weekends, so flexibility and reliability are essential. Shifts can vary from morning, afternoon and nights.
The benefit of working on a casual basis is that you get to pick the hours/shifts and location you are available to work, you can make your job fit around your lifestyle, you have control over whether you want part-time or full-time hours, - YOU CHOOSE!
Key requirements across the role:
- Previous cleaning or housekeeping experience
- Eligibility to work in NZ permanently is essential
- Ability to work within a team
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Cleaning qualification is advantageous
Our villages operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so flexibility is essential.
We are looking for someone who is a great team player with a can-do attitude and is passionate about working with the elderly, making them feel at home. If you are willing to learn and adapt in a busy changing industry, then we would love to hear from you.
The Selwyn Foundation is one of New Zealand's largest charitable provider of services to people over 65. For over 60 years we have provided a high-quality continuum of care to our residents. Faith guides us in everything we do and the interrelationship of Care, Independence, Wellness and Diversity drives us to deliver the best possible outcome for the ageing person, who is central to everything we do.