Village Receptionist - Selwyn Oaks, Papakura
- Permanent- Part time role, 20hrs week - Monday to Friday
- Lovely Retirement Village setting
- Papakura location
- Beautiful work environment
Selwyn Oaks Retirement Village is located in Papakura and is seeking an experienced receptionist on a Permanent, part-time basis. As the Village Receptionist, you will provide both ‘front of house' and administrative support to our care facility, helping to ensure the smooth running of the Village whilst providing a professional ‘front of house' and a warm welcome to all visitors which reflects the values of our organisation.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 1.00pm = 20 hours per week.
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing a professional warm welcome to all Visitors, Residents and families
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries effectively and efficiently
- Providing assistance to residents (e.g. receipting payments for excursions/events, logging maintenance requests, arranging transport).
- Assisting with preparations for meetings, events and conferences
- Maintaining occupancy spreadsheets and cash handling
- Other administrative duties
- Proven experience in a similar role
- A ‘bright and friendly' nature and a strong ‘team' mentality
- Advanced computer skills with experience in working with MS Office applications
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational / time management skills
- High standard of personal presentation
- A positive ‘can do' attitude
We're looking for someone with life experience, common sense and willingness to learn and adapt in a busy, changing environment. In return we offer a competitive pay, friendly team and a lovely working environment.
If you think you have the skills, experience and attitude needed to excel in this role, APPLY TODAY!