Kitchen Assistant - Retirement Village, Cambridge
- Permanent part time role - 23 hours/week
- Modern Retirement enviornment
- Beautiful Cambridge location
Selwyn St. Andrew's Retirement village in Cambridge is seeking a Kitchen Assistant to join their team on a part-time, permanent basis for the following vacancy:
Tue 1100-1700, Wed, Fri, Sun 1030-1500 = 17.5 hrs/wk (fixed) + 6 hrs/wk (variable) for functions or events during the week.
About the role:
Reporting to the Chef Manager this position will be responsible for assisting with kitchen duties, preparation of nutritious meals and meticulous clean up after service in compliance with all Food & Hygiene regulations.
We're looking for someone who is flexible and can commit to the hours as this is a permanent role, but could potentially work more hours dependent on booked functions. In return we offer training and development opportunities and a friendly, supportive working environment.
- Have previous experience within a similar role and have the ability to step into the chef role where required
- Hold a Food Safety Certificate
- Front of House café and Barista skills/experience would be advantageous
- Be flexible and work independently
- Hold a full driver's license
- A team player with the ability to work collaboratively with others
- Be customer focused with a friendly personality
Selwyn St Andrews offers a very diverse and different experience of working as we have the versatility of a Café and Aged Care facility and we host functions for various clubs in Cambridge.
We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents and our guests.
If you are looking for your next opportunity and believe, you have the right skills and attributes to make a difference, apply now!