Caregiver - Selwyn Wilson Carlile - Hamilton
- Excellent competitive hourly rates offered
- Permanent, Part time role - 30hr wk. position
- Fixed shifts - AM shift roster
- Hamilton East location with free parking
- Aged Care - lovely Retirement village environment
We are seeking a superstar Caregiver to join the friendly team at Selwyn Wilson Carlile Retirement Village in Hamilton, to work in our Hospital & Resthome level care facility.
We currently have the following Part time AM vacancy available:
Monday to Friday 0700-1330 = 30 hrs/wk.
About the role
As a Caregiver you will be responsible for providing residents with safe care and daily support in accordance with individual care plans, ensuring their needs are met with patience, understanding, dignity and respect. Your tasks will cover personal hygiene care, assisting at mealtimes and cleaning duties.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- NZ caregiving experience ideally in aged care
- Eligibility to work in NZ permanently
- Ideally have a Health and Wellbeing qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- An outgoing personality with a positive attitude
- Empathetic and caring nature
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with the ability to work collaboratively with others
About Selwyn Wilson Carlile
Selwyn Wilson Carlile enjoys an enduring reputation in the Waikato as an experienced, reputable provider of aged care services including a modern purpose built Rest home and Respite care. Situated in Grey Street, Hamilton East, the Village is close to shopping facilities and public transport.
If you are looking for your next opportunity and believe, you have the right skills and attributes to make a difference, apply now!