Laundry Assistants - Casual - Aged Care - Wellington
- Retirement Village environment
- Wellington Location
- Flexibility and choice - make the job fit YOUR lifestyle!
- EXCELLENT hourly rates
- Friendly, supportive team
- Career development potential
Selwyn Bureau is seeking Laundry Assistants to join their team based at the Selwyn Sprott Retirement Village Karori Wellington.
If you are looking for some extra shifts or would like to work according to your availability, then look no further! We have various shifts available during weekdays and weekends. Shifts vary from AM and PM shifts and you choose what shifts you want to work. Ideally flexibility with shifts is desirable.
The benefit of joining the Selwyn Bureau is that you get to work the hours you are available to work. Make your job fit around your lifestyle. Whether you want part-time or full-time hours, YOU CHOOSE! Just let us know what works for you and we will make it fit.
We are looking for friendly, presentable people ideally with experience in operating commercial washing and drying machines and ensuring laundry duties are completed in a professional and timely manner.
Specific duties include:
- Counting, sorting, processing and washing dirty linen, including personal items
- Loading and unloading washing machines and dryers
- Folding clean linen
- Participating in managing the maintenance of the equipment's and completing stock stakes
- Organising and participating in cleaning schedules to maintain a safe and hygienic laundry, including staff and storage areas
You must be physically fit as heavy lifting is a major part of this role.
If you think you have the skills, experience and attitude needed to excel in this role, apply now! We would love to hear from you!