Cleaners - Selwyn Bureau - Wellington
- Wellington location
- Retirement Village - Aged care industry
- Flexibility and choice - make the job fit YOUR lifestyle!
- Competitive hourly rates
- Friendly, supportive team
Selwyn Bureau is seeking Cleaners to join our team on a casual basis to work at Selwyn Sprott Retirement Village in Wellington.
If you are looking for some extra shifts or would like to work according to your availability, then look no further! We have various shifts available during weekdays and weekends. Shifts vary from AM, PM and Night shifts and you choose what shifts you want to work. Ideally flexibility with shifts is desirable.
The benefit of joining the Selwyn Bureau is that you get to work the hours you are available to work. Make your job fit around your lifestyle. Whether you want part-time or full-time hours, YOU CHOOSE! Just let us know what works for you and we will make it fit.
Key requirements across the role:
- Previous cleaning or housekeeping experience
- Eligibility to work in NZ permanently is essential
- Ability to work within a team
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Cleaning qualification is advantageous
If you think you have the skills, experience and attitude needed to excel in this role, apply now! We would love to hear from you!