Registered Nurse - Fixed AM & PM Shifts - Cambridge
- Contact us for details on our Loyalty bonus payments scheme
- Excellent pay rates + allowances as applicable
- Fixed AM & PM shifts - Permanent, 32 hrs. wk. position
- Aged Care - Hospital / Resthome level care
- Beautiful new care suites
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team at Selwyn St Andrews in Cambridge (Hospital & Resthome level care). Our vibrant residential care Centre has set a new standard within the aged care and retirement village sectors, offering state-of-the-art design, a "household" layout and a pioneering model of care.
We currently have the following vacancy available:
Sunday, Monday - 0645 - 1515 & Tuesday, Wednesday - 1445 - 2315 = 32 hrs. per week
About the role
This role involves being a good leader and having effective problem-solving skills, as you will lead the clinical care provision within the care home. Working closely with the Village and Care Manager, your strong communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to interact well with residents and family members of all backgrounds and to work with them on designing their individualised care plans. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join our team.
You MUST have a current and valid NZNC registration and APC, with preferably minimum of 2 years NZ Aged Care experience. Current InterRAI training is also desirable.
In return, we offer:
- Loyalty bonus in lump sum taxable payments offered for your continuous employment
- excellent pay and benefits, a friendly supportive environment, an extensive education programme and opportunities for further development
Other requirements include:
- Legal rights to live and work in New Zealand - we will support work visa applications if you are residing in NZ already, if required
- Proven nursing experience and sound clinical knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
About Selwyn St Andrews
The care suites are home to 24 residents in two 'households' at Selwyn St Andrews located in Cambridge. Each household functions just like home, with its own living room and open plan kitchen and large balcony for relaxing. Whanau and friends will be able not just to visit, but help to care for their loved ones by for example using the household kitchen to prepare a meal and stay overnight in a guest room
If you're looking for your next opportunity and believe you have the right skills and attributes to make a significant difference in the lives of New Zealand's seniors, apply now!